The CS Ultimate™ HeavyDuty cavity sliding door system is engineered to take heavier doors than any other products in our 'Standard Range'. This unit is suitable for all types of applications but due to its over-sized dimensions, is mainly used in commercial fit outs. When you are pushing the boundaries of space this is the cavity slider for you.
The track on this unit has an extra thick wall section with a higher profile than standard to take our 500kg stainless steel wheel system. It can be delivered in sections and rejoined on-site using full-length carriage runner sections, which ensure a seamless running surface. This is a viable solution when long tracks make transport and access difficult.
A number of options are available for customising this unit to your requirements.
- Timber split jambs can be easily removed so if the door leaf ever bows, the vertical frame jambs can be scribed to match the door and refitted.
- More than one leaf may be joined to make one extra wide door using our ActaLink system.
- Unique 3 cell box section strengthens the split jamb.
- They can be made even more rigid by inserting steel tubing into the three hollow cells of the section.
- Track may be sectioned and re-assembled on site where required.
- Door and carriages can be removed without removing wall linings.
||Custom sizes up to 3m high x 6m wide
|Max. Door Weight:
||10 or 13mm