These stylish aluminium door jamb sets are designed to complement the CS AluSealed aluminium cavity slider jamb profiles, and are available in either an anodised or powder coated finish. CS AluJambs are ideal for a range of applications from residential through to commercial and industrial use (i.e. office fit-outs or hospitals) and suitable for both internal and external use.
CS AluJambs are designed to accommodate 13mm linings on 70 or 90mm stud walls, although some custom applications can be accommodated. Both timber doors and CS DoorLeaves can be pre-hung in the system. All doors are hung on stainless steel ball raced hinges. With extensive CNC machining facilities, CS can save you time and money by factory fitting hinges and other hardware.
- - Clean lines and a smooth finish.
- - Available in standard sizes or made to order up to 4m high.
- - Grooved profile suits 70mm or 90mm stud with 13mm linings.
- - Can be pre-finished in a range of colours, powder coated or anodised.
- - Suits almost any type of door up to 40mm thick, including our CS NewYorker and CS AluTec.
- - All aluminium components screwed together for strength and reliability.
- - Suitable for internal and external situations.
Max. Size: Made to specification up to 3000mm high x 1200mm wide