Traditional barn door track suitable for surface sliding applications where there is enough strength in the wall to mount and support a side-track with door above the opening.
The track bracket is supplied with pre-machined fixing slots for quick and easy installation. The track is pre-finished black anodised and supplied complete with fixing bracket, stops, door hangers and T-Guide.
- - Track bracket is adjustable in or out from the wall
- - Standard or narrow track bracket available to suit varying door/architrave/gap thicknesses
- - High-quality, heavy duty extruded aluminium track
- - Pre-machined wall fixing holes. Additional holes can be drilled on site if required
- - Supplied in pre-cut lengths from 6ft to 19ft (1.8m to 5.8m)
- - Maximum weight (per door): 180kg. Doors over 180kg require extra hangers or a customised solution
- - Maximum weight (per track): 300kg
- - SofStop® kit available for doors up to 100kg (minimum recommended door width 810mm)